Friday, April 21, 2006

Humor Lesson 9


The Boastful Ladies
Four ladies were bragging to one another about how successful their sons were.
First Lady : My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him ‘Father’.
Second Lady : My son is a bishop. When he walks into a room, people call him ‘Your Grace’.
Third Lady : My son is a cardinal. When he walks into a room, he’s called ‘Your Eminence’.
The fourth lady kept silent for a while. The other three ladies looked at her sneeringly with looks that seemed to say “Well … what have you?”
Finally the fourth lady said, “My son is 6 feet 3, has broad square shoulders, is gorgeously handsome and dresses so smartly. Whenever he walks into a room, all the women just say, ‘Oh my God…’ ”.

The ego in a person is very strong. In the materialistic society today many try to outdo one another in their boasts.

No comments: