* Develop the attitude of not letting things upset you. They aren't worth it.
* Accept the inevitable - don't try to fight or change it.
* Consider the real importance of the thing that you are about to worry about - it is really not important for the time and effort of the worry.
* Apply these common expressions :
Don't cry over spilt milk.
Don't saw sawdust
What's done, is done.
* Count your blessings - not your troubles.
* Forget yourself by becoming more involved in helping
* Don't let the mind dwell in the past or speculate into
the future. Be with the moment.
Bro. Oh Teik Bin