We need to train our mind to have the Right Attitude towards things that happen in our life. Right Attitude is one based on
* Loving-kindness and compassion for all.
* An insight into the Three Signs of Life :
Unsatisfactoriness, Impermanence and Non-Self.
* Non-attachment and a 'Letting Go'.
* A sense of 'Acceptance' or 'Letting it Be' when we face with things we cannot change.
* Patience and Forebearance.
* Understanding and forgiveness of 'others' wrongs' towards us.
* Good practice and realization of Dhamma.
Unless and until we have the Right Attitude, we will continue to suffer more and more mental and physical pain.With Metta,
Bro. Oh Teik Bin