1. Keep positively busy so that your mind does not have time
to think about worrisome things. Be with the moment.
2. Don't let small things upset you - they aren't worth it.
3. Accept the inevitable - don't try to fight or change it.
4. Consider the real importance of the thing you are about to worry about - is it really important enough for the time and effort of the worry?
5. Apply these common expressions:
'Don't cry over spilt milk.'
'Don't saw sawdust.'
' What's done is done.'
6. Count your blessings - not your troubles.
7. Forget yourself by reaching out to others, especially the
helpless, needy and suffering.