* Wise people talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
* Regrets over yesterday and fear of tomorrow are twin thieves that rob us of the moment.
* On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain.
* Give without remembering. Take without forgetting.
* Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
* Without mistakes, how would we know what we have to work on?
* Wisdom is only common sense. Trouble is, it's not common enough.
* The most important things in life aren't things.