# ‘Samsara’ refers to the Realms of Birth and Death or the Cycle of rebirths.
As long as we are in Samsara, there is Dukkha – Suffering, Unsatisfactoriness, Problems, Conflict, Pain, Stress etc.
#The Buddha essentially taught the Four Noble Truths , that is
* The First Noble Truth - The Fact of Dukkha.
* The Second Noble Truth – The Cause of Dukkha which is attachment and craving.
* The Third Noble Truth – The Cessation of Dukkha
* The Fourth Noble Truth – The Path leading to the cessation of Dukkha.
· As long as we are in Samsaric existence, we will have the mental defilements of
Greed, Hatred and Delusion.
· Unless and until we free ourselves from Samsara by getting rid of Greed, Hatred and Delusion, we will experience Dukkha in all its forms.
· Let us start to say ‘Goodbye to Samsara’ by learning, understanding, practising and realizing the Dhamma.
*Nibbana is the final goal of all Buddhists.
*Nibbana is the unconditioned state of perfect happiness, peace and freedom.
* The Buddha taught that Dukkha ceases when there is no more Greed, Hatred and Delusion.
The Way to Nibbana lies in the Noble Eightfold Path of
Nibbana is realized when we
Let us walk The Path to Nibbana. Practise the Noble Eightfold Path. Observe the 5 Precepts of ‘No Killing. No Stealing. No Sexual Misconduct. No Lying. No Intoxicants.’ Practise Dana ( Charity ), Sila ( Morality ) and Bhavana ( Mental Cultivation ) . With this, we will be on the way to Nibbana.
Bro. Oh Teik Bin