Six Mistakes of Man
More than 2,000 years ago, the Roman orator Cicero listed the following 6 mistakes of man:
1. The delusion that individual advancement is made by crushing others.
2. The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed.
3. Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it.
4. Refusing to set aside trivial preferences.
5. Neglecting development and refinement of mind and not acquiring the habit of reading and study.
6. Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.