* With all his attachments cut, with the heart's pining subdued, calm and serene and happy is he, for he has attained peace of mind.
* Having killed anger you sleep in ease. Having killed anger you do not grieve. The noble ones praise the slaying of anger - with its honeyed crest & poison root - for having killed it you do not grieve.
* Let no one deceive another or despise anyone anywhere, or through anger or irritation wish for another to suffer.Even when obstacles crowd in, the path to Nirvana can be won by those who establish mindfulness and bring to perfection equipoise.
* All tremble at punishment. Life is dear to all. Put yourself in the place of others; kill none nor have another killed.
* If you hold yourself dear then don't fetter yourself with evil, for happiness isn't easily gained by one who commits a wrong-doing.