Wednesday, August 29, 2007
DON'T GIVE UP
* "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~
* "Between you and every goal that you wish to achieve, there is a series of obstacles, and the bigger the goal, the bigger the obstacles. Your decision to be, have and do something out of the ordinary entails facing difficulties and challenges that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else."
~ Brian Tracy
* "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
~ Albert Einstein
* "Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down."
~ Charles F. Kettering
* "Perseverance is a great element of success. If you knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody."
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow