* A wise person knows that there is something to be learned from everyone. - Unknown
* Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. - John Wooden
* If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow. - James CNova
* Some people think that it's holding on that makes one strong; but sometimes it's letting go. - Unknown
* One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a debate that goes on inside people. He said,"My son, the battle between two wolves is inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.The grandson thought about this for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."