Life’s Little Lessons
* Giving someone all your love
is never an assurance that they'll love you back.
Don't expect love in return,
just wait for it to grow in their hearts
but if it doesn't,
be content it grew in yours.
* There are things you love to hear
but you would never hear it from
the person whom you would like to hear it from,
but don't be deaf to hear it from the person
who says it with his heart.
* When one door of happiness closes, another opens.
But we often took so long at the closed door,
that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.
* Always put yourself in other's shoes.
If you feel that it hurts you,
it probably does hurt the person too.
* When you were born, you were crying
and everyone around you was smiling.
Live your life to the fullest so that when you die,
you're smiling and everyone around you is crying.
* A careless word may kindle a strife;
A cruel word may wreck a life
A timely word may level stress
A lovely word may heal and bless.
* The happiest people don't necessarily
have the best of everything,
they just make the most of everything
that comes along the way.
Extracted From an Unknown Source