Lessons From The Real World
* Living well really IS the best revenge.
* Life is 10% what happens to you,
and 90% how you respond to it.
* The two most essential phrases for a happy relationship:
"I apologize" and "You are right."
* Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect,
it just means you decided to see beyond
the imperfections and be happy anyway.
* If you woke up breathing, be thankful!
You have another chance!
* Real friends are those who,
when you make a fool of yourself,
don't feel you've done a permanent job.
* You don't have to attend every argument you're invited to.
* You should lead your life so you wouldn't be
ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
* Learn from the mistakes of others.
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.