Saturday, February 23, 2008

10 Wisdom Quotes From Einstein

1. Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

2. Only a life lived for others is worth living.

3. "I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice."

4. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

5. Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.

6. The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead.

7. Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.

8. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

9. Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value

10. Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.

No comments: