An Everyday Survival Kit
Here are 9 items that make up an excellent everyday survival kit for you!
2. Rubber Band
3. Band Aid
6. Chewing Gum
8. Candy Kiss
9. Tea Bag
1. Toothpick - to remind you to pick out the good qualities in others.
2. Rubber Band -- to remind you to be flexible, things might not always go the way you want, but it will work out.
3. Band Aid - to remind you to heal hurt feelings, yours or someone else's.
4. Pencil - To remind you to list your blessings everyday.
5. Eraser - to remind you that everyone makes mistakes, and it's okay.
6. Chewing Gum -- to remind you to stick with it and you can accomplish anything.
7. Mint - to remind you that you are worth a mint to your family and friends.
8. Candy Kiss - to remind you that everyone needs a kiss or a hug everyday.
9. Tea Bag - to remind you to relax daily and go over
that list of your blessings.