* All endeavor calls for the ability to tramp the last mile, shape the last plan, endure the last hours toil. The fight to the finish spirit is the one...characteristic we must posses if we are to face the future as finishers.
* Acceptance of others, their looks, their behaviors, their beliefs, bring you an inner peace and tranquillity -- instead of anger and resentment .
* Accomplishment is easiest when we work the hardest, and it is hardest when we work the easiest.
* To look is one thing, to see what you look at is another, to understand what you see is a third, to learn from what you understand is still something else, but to act on what you learn is all that really matters! How do I act?
* Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
* Do it this very moment, Don't put it off, There's no use in doing a kindness, if you do it a day too late.
* The only way you can bring in the harvest in the fall is to plant in the spring, and to water, weed, fertilize in the summer