* Anger is a condition in which
the tongue works faster than the mind.
* You can't change the past,
but you can ruin the presentby worrying over the future.
* The real measure of a man's wealth
is what he has invested in eternity.
* If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
* The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.
* If anyone speaks badly of you, live so none will believe it.
* Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
* We take for granted the things that we should be giving thanks for.
* Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished.
* For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
that you can never get back.
* Do what you can, for who you can, with what you have, and where you are.