Friday, July 04, 2008

Lifetime Learner


LIFETIME LEARNER

I've learned that the best teachers are the hands of the wisest people.

I've learned that being kind is more important that having all the reason.

I've learned that I can always pray for someone
when I haven't the strength to help them in another way.

I've learned that the simplest things, everyday, are what make life so wonderful.

I've learned that those who ignore reality never change it.

I've learned that I must keep my words soft and sweet.
Maybe tomorrow I'll have to chew them and swallow them.

I've learned that a smile is the cheapest way to make my appearance better.

I've learned that I can't decide how to feel, but I can decide what to do about it.

I've learned that we all want to get to the happiness at the top of the mountain,
but experience and inner strength are learned as were climbing.

I've learned that the real treasures in my life are those that will go to the
grave with me.

--- Author Unknown ---

No comments: