Sunday, December 14, 2008
* Life is not a race. It is a journey.
* Getting someplace first, before anyone else, has very little real and lasting meaning.
* Seek instead to encourage others to come along, and you'll find the journey much more fulfilling.
*When you hurry through each moment, you miss out on the richness that could be yours.
* Take the time to live, to experience where you are, rather than being so obsessed with getting to the next checkpoint.
* When you stop demanding to have it all now, you'll discover that you have plenty already.
*Learn to experience joy where you are, and you'll experience it in abundance.
*Yes, it can be wonderfully exhilarating when life is moving quickly. But do not move so quickly that speed becomes your only experience, for there is so much more to enjoy.
* The terrain of life is filled with wonderful and astounding detail.
* Slow down and take in its richness.