* That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
* That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
* That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. It goes for true love, too!
* That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
* That it's taking me a long time to become the person that I want to be.
*That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
*That you can keep going long after you can't.
*That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
*That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
*That regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something to take its place.
*That those heroes are the people who do what has to be done, regardless of the consequences.
*That money is a lousy way of keeping score.
*That my best friend and I can do nothing and have the best time.