Saturday, June 13, 2009

8 Great Quotes For Reflection



8 Great Quotes For Reflection
* "What I do today is important because
I am exchanging a day of my life for it."
Author Unknown, from A New Day

* "If you don't think every day is a great day try going without one."
Jim Evans

* "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow."
Author Unknown

* "That which you think about, you create.
Thoughts are things!
And that which you think about, good or bad -
you create into your own reality."
Author Unknown

* "When you arise in the morning,
think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive -
to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."
Marcus Aurelius

* "Today, many will break through the barriers of the past by
looking at the blessings of the present. Why not you?"
Steve Maraboli

* "Will someone else's life be brighter tomorrow
because of what you have done today?"
William Arthur Ward


* "What today will be like is up to me.
I get to choose what kind of day I will have!"
Sculptor's Attitude

No comments: