Friday, August 07, 2009

Wisdom From Humor 84


Dead Drunk
A young teenager left a bar, got into his
car and drove away. About 400 yards
further, he was stopped by a police
officer.
Officer : Young man, we’re testing
drivers for drunken driving. Please blow
into this machine.
Teenager : I’m sorry sir. I have asthma.
I can’t do that ‘cause I’ll faint.
Officer : Please come to our office and
we can give you a blood test.
Teenager : I can’t do that. I’ll faint at the
sight of blood.
Officer : Then you’ll have to get out of your car and walk 5 yards along this white line.
Teenager : Can’t do that either.
Officer : Why not?
Teenager : Because I’m dead drunk.
Reflection
Beware of the dangers of alcohol and intoxication. Today, more and more young ones have taken to the bottle. One way or other, drunk drivers will face the terrible consequences sooner or later.

With Metta,
Bro. Oh Teik Bin

No comments: