Life’s Meaningful Axioms
2 A person of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds.
3 Nature, Time, and Patience are the three greatest physicians.
4 Don’t talk about yourself; it’ll be done when you leave.
5 Diligence is the mother of good luck.
6 Knowledge is madness if good sense doesn’t direct it.
7 What you dislike in another take care to correct in yourself.
8 When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
9 If you seek to understand the whole universe you’ll understand nothing at all, but seek to understand yourself and you’ll come to understand the whole universe.
10 It is comparison that makes people happy or miserable.
Words, Words, Words
* The Most Selfish 1-Letter Word - "I" Avoid It.
* The Most Satisfactory 2-Letter Word - "WE" Use It.
* The Most Poisonous 3-Letter Word - "EGO" Kill It.
* The Most Used 4-Letter Word - "LOVE" Value It.
* The Most Pleasing 5-Letter Word - "SMILE" Keep It.
* The Fastest Spreading 6-Letter Word - "RUMOUR" Ignore It.
* The Most Wanted 7-Letter Word - "SUCCESS" Achieve It.
* The Most Piercing 8-Letter Word - "JEALOUSY" Distance It.
* The Most Essential 9-Letter Word - "PRINCIPLE" Have It.
* The Most Divine 10-Letter Word - "FRIENDSHIP" Maintain It.