In this high-tech age, it is difficult to find a person who does not have a mobile phone. Undoubtedly the cell phone is a remarkable gadget. However, many of us have abused the cell phone in one of the following ways:
- Spending so much time chit-chatting and SMS ing ... time that could be put into more beneficial ways is lost.
- Spending so much money on pre-paid cards when there are thousands of unfortunate ones out there who are in need of some charitable help ...
- Risking damages to our brain membrane through excessive exposure to waves emitted when the cell phone is in use.
- Never letting our mind have sufficient peace and silence by excessive use of the cell phone.
- Letting our cell phones ring and disturbing others in places where silence is expected ... prayer and meditation, talks, classes etc
- risking our lives through stupid use of the cell phone when we are driving ...
- losing the art of real life communication through excessive use of the cell phone.