There was an important job to be done and Everybody was asked to do it. Everybody was sure Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when actually Nobody asked Anybody.
Reflections When will we grow spiritually ? When will we
* Develop the initiative to help in carrying out a task for others' benefit?
* Grow in our responsibity in discharging a duty that smoothens things for others?
* Cultivate a kind and open heart free from jealousy and exploiting others?
* Develop our spirit of sincere Dana ( charity, help and service ) ?
* Stop blaming others always and look at our own faults and weaknesses?
* Stop comparing and being very 'calculating' ?
* Stop being so selfish and self-centred ... thinking only of our own interests?
* Stop being so judgemental of others?
* Grow in our kindness, compassion and selflessness?
* Have a mind of equanimity and a heart of forgiveness?
Bro. Oh Teik Bin