* Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
* Your friends are very precious things. Their love is like the rarest gem. But friends are hard to find and keep unless you are a friend to them.
* Friendship is love with understanding.
* We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend."
Robert Louis Stevenson
* Where you find true friendship, you find true love.
* Life is sweet because of the friends we have made and the things which in common we share; we want to live on, not because of ourselves, but because of the ones who would care. It's living and doing for somebody else . On that all of life's splendor depends. And the joy of it all, when we count it all up, is found in the making of friends.