Sayings of Great Wisdom
* Let me fill myself with so much peace and
stability that whoever comes in front of me
anytime is at ease and uplifted.
* Don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs
but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.
~General George S. Patton~
* Nothing is permanent in this wicked world—
not even our troubles.
* Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can Start today and make a new ending.
~ Maria Robinson~
* Speak when you're angry, and you'll make the
best speech you'll ever regret.
~Lawrence J. Peter~
*Do not take for granted the things closest to your heart.
Cling to them as you would your life, for without them,
life is meaningless.
* The more you have, the more you're occupied;
the less you have, the more free you are.
~ Mother Teresa~
* When men speak ill of you,
Live so nobody may believe them.
* For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
From a Forwarded Email