1. The delusion that personal gain and happiness can be obtained even if others are hurt or crushed.
2. The habit of worrying about things that cannot be changed or corrected.
3. The lack of determination, effort and perseverance to accomplish something worthy in life.
4. Refusing to set aside trivial things and letting go so many things that can weaken the mind.
5. Neglecting development and purification of the mind and not acquiring the habit of reading, learning, understanding and wise reflection.
6. Expecting and wanting things to always go our way and expecting or forcing people to believe and live as we do.